Location: Telecommute / Lake Geneva, WI
Do you have moderate-to-significant experience managing/developing WordPress websites? Do you enjoy project management, and love smart & effective marketing? Read on!
Profound Strategy is a growing search engine optimization, content marketing and website agency. We’re especially proud of our vibrant team atmosphere and growing client base in the exciting SaaS technology sector, although we serve clients in a number of different industries.
We are seeking a WordPress Project Manager to help oversee our growing web design & development department. This team member will coordinate and fulfill WordPress projects, both new website builds and special projects for SEO clients. Occasionally, the WordPress Project Manager will also coordinate work on existing non-Wordpress sites (but don’t worry, WordPress is our favorite by far!).
The WordPress Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating with other staff and outside contractors to manage the entire lifecycle of each web design and development project: From project scope, quoting, and timeline to fulfillment, client presentations, approvals, and final completion.
The department consists primarily of a small group of trusted contractors that the project manager will manage and interact with daily, while also seeking and evaluating new contractors.
The project manager will be asked to complete a variety of technical tasks personally and assist other staff with technical website challenges, so a working knowledge of WordPress administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and server management is a must (please note: this responsibility does not extend to general IT support such as email management, password recovery, ec.).
The project manager will also be responsible for completing or overseeing technical SEO requests such as site audits, analysis and reports. He or she will receive training on a number of Profound Strategy’s proprietary SEO processes, but a background in search engine optimization will also be helpful.
- Manage new site builds and SEO special projects.
- Coordinate with staff and clients.
- Coordinate with the Strategy Director for client calls. The WordPress Project Manager will be the primary Profound Strategy representative during website build projects.
- Build project quotes for the sales and consulting teams.
- Manage a small team of trusted contractors.
- Evaluate and recruit new web design and development contractors.
- Fulfill technical SEO requests such as site audits, analysis and reports.
- Assist staff with website-related technical challenges.
- Manage occasional work on existing non-Wordpress websites.
- 1-3 years building and/or maintaining WordPress websites.
- Experienced project manager.
- Working knowledge of WordPress administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and server management.
- Working knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Proven strength in a telecommuting work environment.
Interested? Then send your LinkedIn profile, bragging rights, and resume to email@example.com.