Profound Strategy is a leading-edge digital marketing agency delivering unprecedented SEO results for our clients. Our unique suite of modern SEO products and services create the only predictable, reliable, and scalable SEO growth strategies in the industry, and have allowed us to grow reliably for more than a decade.
We work primarily with exciting, innovative SaaS companies, and our fast-paced, collaborative team is already trusted by some of the world’s best, including Atlassian and Adobe. Our growing client base has created a new need on our team, and that’s why you’re here.
We are looking for a technical SEO analyst—or an experienced web developer interested in making a career change, regardless of your past SEO experience. If you’re a technical professional, with web dev experience, and are interested in expanding your expertise and career path into SEO, we’d love to talk to you!
At Profound Strategy, you will have the opportunity to learn modern, results-oriented SEO strategies and expand your web dev skills. Our technical SEO team is looking for additional support with site analysis and support, insightful investigations, and meaningful reporting. Your insights will be used by development teams from leading startups to some of the largest technology companies in the world. Collaborate with, support, and, at times, coach developers around the world.
If you have technical SEO experience and are ready to work with a leading-edge agency, we’d love to talk to you. Or if you have professional web dev experience, an interest in SEO, and are ready for a professional change, we want to hear from you as well. If you are looking for a tight-knit, supportive culture and you enjoy collaborating and problem-solving in a team environment, then this position may be for you.
- Build and maintain an up-to-date understanding of technical SEO best practices, with support from and collaboration with other team members.
- Evaluate and prioritize the technical SEO needs of client websites on a one-time or ongoing basis.
- Translate technical SEO issues, needs, and value into pleasant, comprehensible, and accurate language.
- Complete technical SEO audits to decipher what is hindering a site, dispel technical SEO myths, and bring clarity to clients.
- Optimize all technical aspects of client websites for maximum SEO impact.
- Navigate Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, and other similar tools to extract meaningful data and create insightful reporting.
- Utilize Profound Strategy’s custom reporting structure to create new and helpful dashboards for clients.
- Support Account Managers during presentations by answering technical questions from clients.
- Help the rest of our internal teams make sense of data as needed.
- Champion technical SEO best practices with internal team members and key client contacts.
- 3-5 years of experience in front-end web development preferred.
- Technical SEO experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to investigate complex problems, identify the root cause, and create a recommended action plan.
- Proficient with HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Confidence with the basics of Google Analytics.
- Confidence with moderate-to-advanced capabilities of Excel / Google Sheets
- Proven ability to navigate popular and uncommon CMS systems, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions.
- Able to sort through large amounts of details and maintain a big-picture focus.
- Experience working with web development teams.
- Driven and self-directed in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using online tools for project management and communication.
- Able to communicate effectively and articulately with a wide variety of personalities and job positions (both verbal and written, online and offline).
- A self-starter and problem solver.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, results-oriented, and able to perform under pressure.
This is a full-time, salaried, W-2 position. Salary range begins at $67,500 depending on experience. Profound Strategy also offers PTO, health, dental, vision and other benefits. While the role is primarily remote, periodic in-office days are required after COVID. Hours are generally 8AM to 5PM.