Are you a creative, driven, and experienced SEO professional looking for an opportunity to lead innovative campaigns and work in a high-energy, growing agency?
Profound Strategy is a fast-paced, extremely creative, and primarily remote SEO agency, and we’re looking for our next rockstar team member to help support our growing client base.
SEO used to be thought of as primarily technical. Modern SEO depends substantially on content marketing fundamentals, which include a meaningful understanding of your audience, exceptional content, user experience, the popularity of a website, and the ability to convert SEO traffic into new business.
This position is a unique mix of consulting strategy and execution, advocating for SEO best practices within client organizations while leveraging Profound Strategy’s offerings by providing innovative SEO-related agency services, particularly in the arenas of content marketing and influencer outreach.
(This position is remote. Company headquarters is in Lake Geneva, WI; the ideal candidate would be within driving distance for occasional meetings. The position is available as Part Time or Full Time, depending on candidate qualifications.)
- Maximize organic traffic growth for clients, ensuring that modern SEO techniques are properly and consistently implemented
- Lead the strategic direction of multiple SEO client accounts
- Regularly lead client meetings
- Develop content and/or creative campaign strategies to meet SEO goals
- Add strategic insights to monthly reports and demonstrate improvement in client KPIs
- Provide client- and campaign-specific direction to Profound Strategy fulfillment teams
- Fulfill a variety of SEO-related tasks including market research, content strategy, SEO training, and potentially influencer marketing
- 5+ years experience in SEO, Content Marketing, or other relevant digital marketing role
- (PPC or other advertising experience is typically not a relevant background for this role)
- Proven experience creating and executing content and/or influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO fundamentals
- Grasp of modern SEO industry trends & vernacular
- Can effectively interface with high-level client contacts
- Articulate (verbally and written)
- Able to sort through large amounts of details and maintain a big-picture focus, quickly delegating tasks when needed and ensuring projects remain on schedule
- Driven and self-directed in a virtual work environment
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include highlights from your experience in SEO and/or content marketing.