This position is primarily remote – see details below.
Profound Strategy is a fast-paced, cutting-edge, primarily remote, digital SEO agency. We build holistic, high-impact SEO strategies for the era of A.I.—providing full-service execution when needed—for some of the world’s largest B2B and tech brands.
The Profound Strategy team is a talented group of driven, creative individuals who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and who know how to get things done. They are strategists, managers, editors, and designers with a proven track record of creating significant revenue increases from SEO for our clients.
As our client base continues to grow, we have an opportunity to add a new Digital Marketing Strategist who can continue to develop and implement modern digital marketing strategies. SEO experience is a plus but not a requirement, as we will provide detailed SEO training.
The Digital Marketing Strategist assists a Account Strategist who, together, make up Profound Strategy’s Strategy Team for five to ten client accounts. They are the clients’ primary contacts and are responsible for leading each client’s overall SEO strategy.
The Search Strategist effectively operates in three primary areas:
30% Digital Marketing Strategy with Content and SEO Emphasis
- Build holistic, high-impact SEO strategies with an Account Strategist, client contacts, and Profound Strategy subject matter experts.
- Assist in crafting monthly and quarterly goals and SEO plans for steady SEO growth.
- Analyze reporting results and insights to formulate recommendations delivered to the Account Strategist for current and future strategies.
- Customize Profound Strategy’s reporting for each client to demonstrate the impact of our SEO strategy with concrete SEO and business metrics.
30% Customer Relationship Management
- Support the Account Strategist in following through on feedback/input from the client with timely responses.
- Support the Account Strategist in preparing client-facing meeting agendas and internal status meeting agendas.
- Participate in regular client meetings and provide each client with consistent, proactive communication.
40% Project Management
- Proactively manage the fulfillment of project briefs, milestones, and tasks to ensure all deliverables are progressing in a timely and cohesive manner.
- Provide direction as needed to internal team members for client work fulfilled by Profound Strategy, collaborating with a variety of staff.
- Provide additional strategic research, as needed, that does not fall within the responsibility of fulfillment team members.
The ideal Profound Strategy team member will have:
- Comparable experience in a digital agency or in-house department.
- A proven, recent track-record leading a digital marketing strategy.
- Recent experience overseeing digital marketing team(s) to deliver bottom-line business results.
- A proven track-record of leading effective content strategies for B2B organization(s).
Applicant should also be:
- Able to identify actionable next steps from broad strategic objectives.
- A self-starter and problem solver.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills online and off, with a variety of personalities and job positions.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, results-oriented, able to perform under pressure.
- Driven and self-directed in a virtual work environment.
The Digital Marketing Strategist position is a full-time position. Salary ranges from $55-60,000 depending on experience in addition to PTO and health benefits. It is primarily remote – if near Lake Geneva, WI, periodic in-office work days are required. Working hours are generally 9AM to 5PM.
To apply for future consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.