→ We are 100% remote during COVID. See details below. ←
Profound Strategy is a fast-paced, creative, driven, primarily remote, digital SEO agency trusted by forward-thinking companies and some of the world’s largest B2B and technology brands.
We currently have an opening for a new Digital Marketing Coordinator. They will work with existing teams in order to help us continue to grow while delivering excellent support to clients.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator helps the Profound Strategy team operate efficiently and improves overall value by optimizing workflow and production. The Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with an Account Strategist and Content Strategist to put their vision, strategy, and plans into practice for clients.
A successful Profound Strategy Digital Marketing Coordinator can create project plans and timelines from the direction of senior leadership; coordinate internal and client teams as needed for the timely completion of work; manage and administer Profound Strategy project management software, including Jira and Confluence; and organize and manage day-to-day activities and deadlines on client accounts—anticipating and solving potential bottlenecks and problems as needed. Therefore, success in this role requires a passion for organization, an acute eye for detail, personable and professional communication skills, and the ability to distill big picture/complex ideas into actionable processes.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator at Profound Strategy is the secret sauce that turns vision into measurable SEO results, and strategy into ROI. Profound Strategy’s Digital Marketing Coordinators build bridges from big picture inspiration into actionable processes, and then help bring the entire team across.
- Assist in converting project briefs and roadmaps into actionable process steps in our project management system:
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and internal standards.
- Maintain documentation for each project.
- Coordinate key internal stakeholders to drive toward meeting and exceeding client deadlines and expectations.
- Strive toward the delivery of thoughtful, effective, and high-quality deliverables from other team members.
- Manage priorities from the Account Strategist and/or client contact to deliver meaningful client work, within the bounds of the client’s service agreement and Profound Strategy processes.
- Provide direction as needed to internal team members.
- Proactively manage the fulfillment of work—on a daily/weekly basis as necessary—to ensure all deliverables are progressing in a timely and cohesive manner.
- Monitor resource expenditures on client projects.
- Attend and participate in regular client and internal meetings.
- Assist in preparing client-facing meeting agendas and internal status meeting agendas.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Provide additional strategic research, as needed, that does not fall within the responsibility of fulfillment team members.
- Provide administrative support as needed to support company initiatives and events.
- 1-3 years of comparable digital marketing experience in an agency or in-house team.
- Extremely well organized — The Digital Marketing Coordinator should not only be organized, but be able to create and refine organizational frameworks for others to manage their work and streamline communications.
- Detail-oriented — This role is all about the details. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is someone with an eye for understanding, organizing, communicating, and maintaining details that others rely on.
- Self-starter — The Digital Marketing Coordinator can keep him/herself organized, on-task, motivated, driven, and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills — This individual can communicate with a variety of personalities across a variety of mediums. He or she is conscious of timeframes and busy schedules, and can use any channel to communicate as efficiently as possible with a remote work team.
- Ability to perform under pressure — Organizing a lot of busy schedules and timeframes requires a Digital Marketing Coordinator who does not get flustered or overwhelmed in the face of “emergencies,” immediate requests, or tight timelines.
- Ability to say “no” — The Digital Marketing Coordinator needs to be able to say no and communicate at times difficult facts to empower every team member to have an accurate view of Profound Strategy’s true capacity and realistic timelines in order to prevent emergencies and communicate accurate deadlines to clients.
- Problem-solving skills — The Digital Marketing Coordinator can apply critical and creative thinking to a variety of situations in order to organize and reorganize workflows and deadlines as necessary.
- Practical experience with modern project management tools.
- Knowledge of the current state of SEO is a plus, but not required for this role.
This salaried position is full-time. Salary range begins at $47,000, depending on experience. Profound Strategy also offers PTO, health, vision, dental, 401k, FSA, and other benefits. While the role is primarily remote, periodic in-office days at our Lake Geneva headquarters are required. This includes orientation and training at our office for the first two weeks of employment, and a minimum of 3 in office days per month. Hours are generally 8AM to 5PM.
While the position is primarily remote, the candidate must be within reasonable driving distance (approx. 2 hours) of our headquarters in Lake Geneva, WI. This is because, after COVID, required in-office time a few days per month will resume. This is not an entry-level position.
WE ARE 100% REMOTE during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once Wisconsin and Illinois state health advisories have recommended non-essential businesses to again operate in person, we will consider resuming in-office work days 2-3 times per month at our Lake Geneva, WI location. Although we value our in-person time, we are fortunate to be able to operate remotely as long as needed.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org