We are looking for a passionate, creative, and driven Bubble.io no-code developer who will take a lead role in building a new product that has the potential to change the way marketers think about SEO and content.
This person will drive the development of new features that will be used by our own staff and by clients at companies such as Marketo, Atlassian, Adobe, and others.
We have spent the last 11 years delivering highly successful, reliable, and scalable SEO growth services for our clients in some of the most difficult industries and topics. We are now turning that experience into next-gen software that enables our team and our clients to be even faster and even more effective.
We have selected Bubble.io as our platform and we are building a team of developers and engineers to ramp up development of high-demand features.
- Build and help scale a next-generation SEO tool on Bubble.
- Work with our designs and the product lead (CEO) to build v1 of new features.
- Make engineering decisions about how to build new functionality.
- Build out, refine, and optimize our data architecture in Bubble.
- Optimize use of external APIs.
- Create and improve app logic (data sources, workflows, integrations).
- Consistently deliver a stellar end-user experience.
- Help the product lead prioritize and refine the product roadmap.
- Occasionally learn from users as they use the application.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum 1 year full-time (or 3 years part-time) experience building innovative applications on Bubble.io.
- Proven skills building and improving cloud applications.
- Bubble mastery (logic, not design) is a huge plus.
- Database administration.
- Comfortable and confident, when needed, interviewing users and studying metrics to identify problems and opportunities.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development outside Bubble is a plus.
- Noteworthy experience developing on low/no code platforms is a plus.
- Structured analytical thinking. Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart).
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- Driven and self-directed in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using online tools for project management and communication.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of related professional experience.
- Belief that the right tech can unlock surprising human potential.
This salaried position is full-time. Salary ranges from $70,000-90,000 depending on experience. Benefits include 401k with matching; health, vision, and dental insurance; parental leave; and PTO.
This position is remote. Living within 2 hours of our headquarters in Lake Geneva, WI, is a plus. (Lake Geneva is about equidistant from Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison.) Must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply, email your resume any relevant experience to email@example.com.