$45,000-60,000 a year
Profound Strategy is a fast-paced, creative, driven, primarily remote company trusted by forward-thinking companies and some of the world’s largest B2B and technology brands. Our tagline is “SEO results partner” and we don’t just do SEO: We deliver results.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with Profound Strategy’s CEO, Nate Dame, to assist him in managing the ever increasing demands for his time, and empower him to more efficiently and effectively equip and support Profound Strategy’s staff and serve Profound Strategy’s clients.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO at the company headquarters in Lake Geneva, attending many internal, client, and sales meetings, and becoming familiar with all of Profound Strategy’s team members, clients, products, and internal processes. Requests from staff members will filter through the Executive Assistant, who will help the CEO manage priorities and at times act as a liaison to other staff and client contacts.
Success in this role requires:
- A passion for organization.
- An acute eye for detail.
- Personable and professional communication skills.
- Personal accountability and diligence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- The ability to distill big picture/complex ideas into actionable processes.
- The ability to extrapolate big picture ideas from a series of more targeted details.
A successful Executive Assistant can organize and maintain his or her realm of responsibility while communicating details and updates to other staff; provide support for the CEO’s responsibilities with clients and prospects; manage contacts, databases, and CRMs as needed; coordinate with Profound Strategy team members to advance internal priorities and streamline communication; and manage and maintain the CEO’s calendar and email.
Ultimately, the Executive Assistant improves efficiency and productivity across the entire Profound Strategy team by improving the efficiency and productivity of our CEO.
- Streamline internal communication
- Coordinate with internal team members to prioritize and follow through with work that the CEO has requested.
- Facilitate questions and needs from Profound Strategy team members; help team members get the answers / info they need quickly.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s calendar
- Schedule internal, client, and sales meetings, ensuring that all necessary parties are included and invited.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts by prioritizing overlapping appointments and working with one or both parties to reschedule events as needed.
- Follow up with prospects via email to schedule sales calls.
- Support sales activities
- Assist the CEO and other Profound Strategy sales reps by prioritizing and pursuing the next steps on immediate sales opportunities.
- Pursue sales leads via email as needed.
- Update sales agreements, slide decks, and campaign cost worksheets as needed.
- Join sales calls to take notes for future work.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s calendar regarding sales calls to ensure that the necessary documents are prepared in advance.
- Manage contacts, databases, and CRMs as needed
- Update databases, CRMs, and online documentation as needed.
- Set deliverables and subtasks for team members, as needed, in Profound Strategy’s project management tool (Jira).
- Maintain Salesforce records as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the physical office space
- Manage contractors who come to the office to complete work on the building
- Open and close the office
- Occasional cleaning
- This will account for 5% or less of the Assistant’s responsibilities.
- 2 to 5 years of comparable administrative experience.
- 1+ year(s) experience working in or with a marketing team/company.
- Extremely well organized — The Assistant should not only be organized, but be able to create and refine organizational frameworks for others to manage their work and streamline communications.
- Detail-oriented — This role is all about the details. The Assistant is someone with an eye for understanding, organizing, communicating, and maintaining details that others rely on.
- Self-starter — The Assistant can keep him/herself organized, on-task, motivated, driven, and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills — This individual can communicate with a variety of personalities across a variety of mediums. He or she is conscious of timeframes and busy schedules, and can use any channel to communicate as efficiently as possible with a remote work team.
- Ability to perform under pressure — Organizing a busy CEO requires an Assistant who does not get flustered or overwhelmed in the face of immediate requests or tight timelines. This includes, at times, saying “no” to others, recognizing that not every “emergency” is an emergency, and effectively communicating with others throughout.
- Technology proficiency — This individual should be comfortable utilizing online productivity tools and the basic features of spreadsheets.
- Experience with project management software — This individual should have some experience with project management tools and solutions.
This salaried position is full-time at Profound Strategy’s headquarters in Lake Geneva, WI. Salary ranges from $45,000-60,000 depending on experience. Profound Strategy also offers PTO, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and other benefits.
To apply, send an email with your resume to email@example.com. We review every application received!